AWWWW

yesterday , from morning , as usual lah , online ! then mandi and stuff . bukak puasa dkt rumah ngn mummy & papa , and i had the best murtabak . fyi , i love murtabak . hehehehe . then , went to the hsptl and visited nenek . there's de , tante linda and syasya . then tante zila came and so do deera . we were laughing like hell in the wad because they started to flashback their childhood story . and no wonder lah .... papa dulu pon suka ponteng sekolah . thats why im like that ! ahahaha . then syasya showed me a video dedicated to us , her friends . awwwwwww . she's the best you know . she's just not my cousin but my bestfriend too . you know ? hahaha . the video was kept in my phone , so siapa nak tgk aku lipsing , come to me mama ! haha . thanks syaaa . iloveyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <333