Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha btw . people and relatives came to my house and celebrate . tante linda , tante zee , ohm fai , deera , syasya , acap , and some of them just dont elong to my family . the best part , tante bought me a cake from secret recipe and i blow my 15teen cake . its great to be celebrated . thanks everybody . but i feel like this year is my worst birthday ever . seriously . yeayea ,

gerak to Penang around 1.30pm and arrived around 6pm , pfft , my butt hurts . ahaha . first , we checked in at vistana hotel . cam sial je hotel uhh . i hate that . urghh, then the next day , its 28th and its my birthday . ahah . and we checked out at noon and checked in at Gurney Hotel . awesomeeeeeeee . its a 5* . no wonder its great . the pool , the view , the beach , the room , its perfect . ohh my Lord , thanks for this .

goshh , im actlly not in the mood of typing ohh but i just want to update this shitt , haha . bye viewers !